Wednesday 29 October 2008

Fix Xbox 360

Welcome to the First Post Fix Your Xbox 360 Red light Problem from home!

It's taken time looking around online these last few days. I wanted to try to find a way to fix my Xbox 360. I’ve had my console since launch day a couple of years ago, and it’s always worked fine. Then a last week, without warning, it just died on me. I know plenty of other people who’ve had it happen to them, so it wasn’t a complete surprise. But that doesn’t make it any easier to accept especially when you want to play your most recent Xbox Games.

Apparently, my warranty’s expired, so it was no good going to Microsoft to fix my Xbox 360. I found out they’d do it, but it would end up costing me something like $140 to get it done. And that doesn’t even include shipping. They told me it would take up to 8 weeks to get back to me, and I just didn’t want to be without it for that long. With the Festive season coming up I didn't want to risk waiting even longer!


So that’s why I’ve been looking around online. There are a couple of sites that that offer methods to fix Xbox 360s. One strange one was wrapping my console in a towel. Needless to say, with embarassment, I tried it, but realised I was nore desperate to get my Xbox up and running as soon as possible. As you can probably guess, that method didn’t fix my Xbox 360 at all!


I followed other recommendations from other sites using all their instructions such as different positionings for the power adapter, but nothing they suggested would fix my Xbox 360. Perhaps it was a blessing that all these sites and methods failed me, because it forced me to keep looking around for a way to fix my Xbox 360. Eventually, I found just what I was looking for.
It’s called The Xbox 360 Red Light Fix Pro Gamer Edition. I came across their website, and I was pretty impressed with their claim that I’d have my Xbox 360 up and running again within 2 hours if I followed their advice. I didn’t think it would work – not for a second – but I thought it was worth a shot (I was at the stage where I was sure I’d have to return my console to Microsoft and pay the extortionate fee for them to fix my Xbox 360).
Anyway, I went ahead and gave The Xbox 360 Red Light Fix Pro Gamer Edition a shot, and guess what? It worked!


Just like their guarantee said, I was gaming again in less than two hours. And almost a week later and everything’s still working fine. I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t be able to follow the instructions to perform the fix, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that The Xbox 360 Red Light Fix Pro Gamer Edition comes with really simple video tutorials that show you exactly what to do.


I've had a few friends whose consoles also died. I introduced a couple of them to The Xbox 360 Red Light Fix Pro Gamer Edition, and they’ve had success too. A few of them had given up hope of ever finding a way to fix their Xbox 360s, but so far the success rate is incredible.
During this global recession this would be a fantastic way of saving money saving yourselve hundreds of dollars in repairs. I’d bring The Xbox 360 Red Light Fix Pro Gamer Edition to everyone’s attention, because I know how crappy it is to be hunting around for a miracle fix for your Xbox 360. So check it out if you need to fix an Xbox 360! Click here to fix your xbox 360

No comments: